Adding Screenshots to documents and presentations is really easy. Just follow these simple steps to add a screenshot image similar to this one:
- To capture the screen image, simply press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. It is usually located in the upper right corner and sometimes labeled “Prt Scrn.”
- Open the document or presentation you want to place the image into.
- Click “paste” on the standard toolbar.
- Treat the screen shot just like any other image.
- You can also paste the image in Microsoft Paint or another image editing software and make changes to it.