Everyone knows about Google the search engine but not everyone is aware that Google offers FREE web-based word processing and much more. It is true! Google offers a web-based alternative to Microsoft Office or other office suites. When several people start sending documents back and forth to each other over the Internet, it is easy to lose track of what version of spreadsheet or word processor you are using. Google Docs and Spreadsheets keeps documents current and lets the people you chose update files from their own computers.
- Create basic documents and spreadsheets from scratch.
- Upload your existing files.
- Choose who can access your documents and spreadsheets.
- Share instantly.
- Edit with others in real time.
- Organize your documents.
- Edit from anywhere.
- Safely store your work.
- Easily save and export copies.
- Publish your work as a web page.
- Control who can see your pages.
- Post your documents to your blog.
- Publish within your company or group.
Check out this link: